Yougeyu Prusik Swen Cord 10.5mm (2/5") Eye-to-eye Pre-Sewn 40 inch for Rock Climbing
Yougeyu Prusik Swen Cord 10.5mm (2/5'') Eye-to-eye Pre-Sewn 40 inch for Rock Climbing by Yougeyu at Nepali Blog. MPN: Utility Cord-1. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Yougeyu 40'' 10.05mm Eye-to-Eye Prusik Cord Specification Length: 40'' ( from one end to another) Diameter:10.05mm / 2/5 inches Meterial: Polyester
Yougeyu 40" 10.05mm Eye-to-Eye Prusik Cord
Length: 40" ( from one end to another)
Diameter:10.05mm / 2/5 inches
Assistance in ascending a rope
Process capture in hauling/dragging/tensioning System
Back-up for belying
Self-rescue in emergency
You could find it a super versatile gear in you rack whether you go for rock climbing, tree climbing, mountaineering, caving, or rescue/hauling system set-up, etc.
Compared to mechanical grab, Prusik cord is much lighter and more compact, taking little space in your rack. It also does almost no damage to host rope and could work in both directions during application.
Features & Highlights
- Pre-sewn eye-to-eye prusik cord is made of double braid 10.05mm polyester rope which features excellent abrasion-resistance, high strength and long lasting performance.
- Multi Use-Where you need a Bachmann knot or a French knot, an eye-to-eye prusik cord will do it well to be a great help for you
- SAFE STRUCTURE - With heat shrink tube over solidly sewn stitching part, the prusik loop is safer and better than prusik cord with knots
- EXCELLENT ADAPTABILITY - High resistance to moisture. It is excellent outdoor environment adaption
- SIMPLE & POWERFUL - Supple in handling, flexible and easy to tie knots
|Part Number:||Utility Cord-1|
|Package Weight:||0.28 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.49 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches|