Portable Slackline Stands & Anchor Kit - SLACKABOUT - Easy Slackline Setup with No Trees - 2x A-Frame Stands (Solid Wood) + 2x Ground Augers - Made in USA - Perfect Height for Beginners
Portable Slackline Stands & Anchor Kit - SLACKABOUT - Easy Slackline Setup with No Trees - 2x A-Frame Stands (Solid Wood) + 2x Ground Augers - Made in USA - Perfect Height for Beginners by HopOn Slacklines at Nepali Blog. MPN: slackabout. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. MADE IN THE USA The Slackabout kit allows you to set up your slackline anywhere. No trees? No problem. With the Slackabout kit you can set up a
MADE IN THE USA
The Slackabout kit allows you to set up your slackline anywhere. No trees? No problem. With the Slackabout kit you can set up a slackline in any grass field, backyard or urban area.
• Total weight of a-frames and augers: 12lbs
• Height of a-frames set up: 23.5"
How it Works: The Slackabouts work best with low ground anchor points. In urban areas this could be lamp posts, sewer grates, etc. Really any "solid" point that can hold the line. You can also set up in grassy areas using the included ground augers (see instructional video / instructions also included).
Q: Is there a weight limit?
A: The weight the system will support depends on the solidity of the anchoring endpoints. The maximum recommended weight for our slacklines is 300lbs. The Slackabout stands themselves can also support that much weight. The ground anchors, however, can only hold so much weight before they pull out of the ground. The amount of weight they can hold depends on a couple of key factors: (1) how far apart you've spaced the Slackabout stands; (2) the angle at which you've drilled in the augers; and (3) the type of soil of the ground. In general, our recommendations to ensure the augers don't pull out are: Space the stands 25ft apart for adults, and 30 - 35ft apart for children. Angle in the augers at 45-degrees toward the stands when putting them in the ground (vs going straight down).
Q: What are good anchor points to use in a gym?
A: We favor solid metal weight racks that are bolted into the ground.
Features & Highlights
- FULLY PORTABLE & EASY SETUP: Very easy to setup, take down and store. A little muscle is needed to put the augers into the ground if you're setting up in hard soil.
- PERFECT HEIGHT FOR BEGINNERS: The Slackabout stands position the slackline about 2 feet (23.5 inches) off the ground... an easy height for getting on and off the line.
- COMPLETE KIT INCLUDES: Two solid wood a-frame stands (made in USA) and two 30" ground augers to anchor the line (slackline purchased separately)
- USE INDOORS OR OUTDOORS: Slackabout are designed for quick setup indoors or outdoors. Use in your backyard or in the gym for balance training.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - We promise a great kit and long lasting use. If you don't love your SLACKABOUT kit for any reason, let us know and we'll refund your money back or send you a replacement!
|Item Weight:||0.12 pounds|
|Item Size:||8 x 8 x 8 inches|
|Package Weight:||15.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.5 x 8.5 x 8.5 inches|