Handled ascender for rope ascents, the ASCENSION features ans over molded grip and and ergonomic upper part for a comfortable and powerful grip when pulling with one or two hands. The ASCENSION handled ascender has a wide lower hole for easily attaching two carabiners for a lanyard and footloop. Designed for ascending ropes.
Features & Highlights
- Ergonomic handled ascender
- wide opening allows the handle to be easily grasped, even with thick gloves
- safety catch is totally integrated into the body of the ascender to help prevent snagging
- toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimizes performance under any conditions (frozen or dirty ropes...)
- wide lower hole allows the carabiners of the CONNECT ADJUST lanyard and FOOTAPE or FOOTCORD footloop to be easily attached
|Package Weight:||0.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||6 x 2 x 2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Petzl, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: FTASCR, ean: 0000194358024,
Rope climbing is made easier by the CMI Foot Ascender. The addition of this boot-mounted device maintains tension on the rope, allowing for easier advancement of the main ascender, and promotes better use of body mechanics by keeping your body in an ...