ATAR Advanced Tactical And Rescue Rope A true static kernmantle rope providing dependability and durability in the most demanding environments. Perfect for rope access, search and rescue and rope access work. Certified to UL Life Safety Rope specifications, NFPA 1983:2012 Edition Standards and ANSI Standards for Life Safety Static Rope with an internal ribbon through out the entire rope. Specifications: Diameter:11.0mm (.433071") (Reference 7/16" = 11.1125mm) Minimum Breaking Strength: 33.3kn (7500 lbs) (31.3kn / 7047lbs as reported by UL - With 3 Sigma Deviation) Elongation: 2.2% at 1.35kn (300lbs) 4.4% at 2.7kn (600 lbs) 7.4% at 4.4kn (1000lbs) Material: Polyester / Nylon Core Weight per meter: 90 g/m (.064 lbs per foot) Certification(s): NFPA 1983:2012 T Technical Use (static ropes) ANSI Z359.1, Safety Requirements for Personal Fall Arrest Systems, Subsystems and Components, 2007 Edition Made in USA OmniProGear has one of the best rope on the market. Check our spec's against everyone else. We now have 11.0mm rope (not 11.5mm that others call 11mm or 7/16). This is very important as many devices are getting smaller, and have a narrow range of rope sizes they will accept. Our goal is to make sure that the rope stays close to 11mm as possible, when its under tension, has absorbed water/humidity, and filled with dirt. Don't let others fool you with high breaking strength that have elongations as high as 10% even at 300lbs; Some call that static, semi static or some other made up word, we call it rubber band. Its a real really pain to climbing and haul with a rubber band. High elongation rope is designed for rock climbers the need it for fall arrest, not for rope access and rescue.
Features & Highlights
- A true 11.0mm (not 10.5 or 11.4mm) static kernmantle rope providing dependability and durability in the most demanding environments. Size is very important, because devices require very specific diameters of rope to function properly
- CERTIFIED to UL Life Safety Rope Specifications, NFPA 1983:2012 Edition Standards and Z359.1 ANSI Standards for Personal Fall Arrest Systems
- Minimum Breaking Strength: 33.3kn (7500 lbs)
- Elongation: 2.2% at 1.35kn (300lbs) 4.4% at 2.7kn (600 lbs) 7.4% at 4.4kn (1000lbs)
- The Best Size, The Best Elongation, The Best CERTIFIED Certifications of any rope in the market today.
|Item Weight:||3.11 pounds|
|Package Weight:||3.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||11.18 x 2.01 x 2.01 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by OmniProGear, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.