Newdoar Rappel Ring 25kN Gold Large O-Ring Rope Connector for Rock Climbing Arborist Rescue Hammock and Slackline（Pack of 2）
Newdoar Rappel Ring 25kN Gold Large O-Ring Rope Connector for Rock Climbing Arborist Rescue Hammock and Slackline（Pack of 2） by Newdoar at Nepali Blog. MPN: 43234-634. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Forged aluminum is anodized grey for less visual impact. Solid, seamless design yields incredible breaking strength of 25kN (5600 lbs). Using an
Solid, seamless design yields incredible breaking strength of 25kN (5600 lbs).
Using an Newdoar rappel ring ensures your rope pulls free from the anchor; works with slings or chain anchors.
Closed Strength: 5600lbs / 25kN
Inner Diameter: 45mm / 1.77in - Outside Diameter: 69mm / 2.71in
Thickness: 12mm / 0.47in
Net weight: 56g / 1.97Oz per piece
Features & Highlights
- The rappel ring adopts seamless forge technique, which can be used as a safe connection point or anchor.
- Made from hot forged aluminum alloy, rappel ring features high strength, sturdy and portable.
- 360 degrees all-round design avoids the danger of improper loading direction while loading stuff.
- Rappel ring is widely used in rock climbing, arborist, hammock, slackline, rescue and any areas that need connection point.
- Light and compact rappel ring is easy to carry and takes up almost no place in your rack.
|Item Weight:||0.26 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.26 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.78 x 1.1 x 1.1 inches|