Multipurpose Heavyweight Polypro Webbing
The Polypropylene webbing is full of woven fibers and its thermoplastic resins, which mean it is weather resistant and perfect for outdoor use. Not only is it UV and waterproof but any harsh acids, oils and greases will not affect its structure either. These heavyweight straps can withstand a huge amount of strain and weight and become highly practical. The straps can give you ultimate peace of mind as despite their lightweight design, they still have a tensile strength of 800 pounds per inch!
Brilliant for Outdoor Activities
Due to the strength and multifunctional elements within this 2 inch polypro strap, it does not absorb liquids therefore does not rot with lots of outdoor use. The water resistance also allows buckles, loops, and knots to keep a firm grip on the webbing making it a brilliant strap for rafting, kayaking, hiking, camping, backpacking, light-to-moderate towing and suspension projects, and much more. Moreover, the strapping maintains its quality even with years of outdoor use in damp conditions. It's stretch-resistant so it maintains its shape even when bent at an unusual angle.
Lower tension strength for various indoor and outdoor uses.
The polypro webbing straps are designed to hold a person in place that requires lower tension strengths. The break strength is approx. 150 pounds (the weight of an average person) so should not be used for situations requiring higher break strength. As the waterproof material is made from a combination of used and recycled materials, this means the Polypro strap is sustainable. It is also an inexpensive material to use which maintains its strength, shape, and quality with lots of use in many environments.
We Stand by Our Product
90-Day risk Free 100% Money Back Guarantee
Features & Highlights
- WEATHER RESISTANT: Two 12.5 Yard Rolls, each roll provides you with 12.5 Yard(2" width) of sustainable polypro webbing. Made from thermoplastic resins, polypropylene webbing will not stretch like nylon webbing and is resistant to weather and water damage.
- INDOOR OR OUTDOOR USE. The webbing has a generous stretch and a taut surface that is ideal for most any type of general-purpose strapping need. The super strong material has a long-lasting effectiveness that is suitable for indoor or outdoor use, eliminating concerns of drying out or mildew exposure.
- DESIGNED FOR MEDIUM-TO-HIGH TRAFFIC SEATING SURFACES. With a tensile strength of 800 pounds per inch, this fine strapping supports plenty of weight and strain. It's stretch-resistant so it maintains its shape even when bent at an unusual angle.
- YOU CAN DO A LOT WITH A SINGLE ROLL: This multi-purpose reinforcement tool makes for a brilliant strap solution for harnesses, luggage, backpacking, and towing. It is also commonly used for hiking, camping, climbing, rafting, backpacking, and other outdoor activities.
- 90 Day 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: We offer a No Hassle 90 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee. If, within the first 90 days, you are notcompletely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, just let us know and we will refund you all your money
|Part Number:||Polypro Webbing|
|Package Weight:||1.95 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.8 x 4.4 x 4.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Houseables, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: Nylon Webbing, ean: 0642709240778,
Comfort meets confidence These rolls of black nylon strapping from Houseables will surely give you ultimate peace of mind, as these straps will not snap under pressure. Whether you are going backpacking or for a long weekend away, the Nylon woven ro...