EDELRID Ohm Assisted-Breaking Resister, Oasis
EDELRID Ohm Assisted-Breaking Resister, Oasis by EDELRID at Nepali Blog. MPN: 72070. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Ohm nearly solves the problem of having climbing partners with a significant difference in weight. The Ohm is an assisted-braking resistor to
Features & Highlights
- NEW TECHNOLOGY: The Ohm is an assisted-braking resistor to increase rope friction when there is a large weight difference between belayer and lead climber.
- YOU ARE IN CONTROL: Belayer requires significantly less hand braking force to arrest a fall. Lowering a heavier climber is much easier to control
- SAFTEY FIRST: OHM is attached at the first bolt in the safety chain. Should a lead climber fall at the first bolt, the OHM significantly reduces the risk of a possible ground fall.
- NO FRICTION: Rope handling when belaying a lead climber not affected (no additional friction when paying out rope).
- TRUSTWORTHY EXPERIENCE: Our Company has 150 years of rope making and alpine equipment experience at your fingertips. Our years of hard work have rendered products that you can trust on your next climbing adventure.
|Item Weight:||0.65 pounds|
|Item Size:||5 x 3 x 3 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.23 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.33 x 2.2 x 2.2 inches|