This is our infamous Nineteen G carabiner, now available in a six-pack! This wire carabiner is the one of the world's lightest carabiners and offers an amazing strength to size ratio. The Nineteen undergoes a special hardening treatment and is made of strong aluminum alloy. It offers a tensile strength of 20 kN (along the major axis) and 7kN both with the open gate and transverse. --The History of EDELRID-- EDELRID was founded by Julius EDELmann and Carl RIDder in 1863. At first, the company made braids and cords. Julius Edelmann was a salesman and mountaineer, Carl Ridder a technician, who specialized in braiding machines. The faces might have changed over the years but EDELRID remains an innovative and creative company to this day. In 1953 EDELRID invented the kernmantle rope and revolutionized the world of climbing. Materials and production techniques were constantly improved and then 11 years later, EDELRID produced a rope capable of withstanding multiple falls - the forerunner of the modern dynamic climbing rope. Climbing has never looked back since. EDELRID specializes in four sectors: Sports, Safety, Adventure Parks and Industry. The four EDELRID divisions originate from the company's core competences in textile braiding and processing (i.e. weaving, braiding, stitching and textile finishing). As a manufacturer of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), EDELRID puts safety and quality first during both development and production.
Features & Highlights
- CONVENIENTLY LIGHTWEIGHT: With a weight of 19.5 grams each, our model Nineteen carabiners are some of the lightest in the world. The lightweight wire gate reduces the whip-lash effect on the gate in a fall.
- MINIMAL PACK SIZE: The lightweight construction and compact shape of the Nineteen's wire carabiner design yields a very minimal pack size. Its dimensions are 78mm x 50mm with a 17mm gate opening.
- VARIETY OF COLORS: The multiple colors in this six pack match the color scheme of our established camming devices and give you a handful of color options on your next climb.
- RELIABLE STABILITY: Our Nineteen carabiner undergoes a special hardening process, combined with its high strength aluminum alloy, it offers amazing strength to size ratio. It offers a tensile strength of 20 kN along the Major Axis and 7 kN (open gate and transverse).
- TRUSTWORTHY EXPERIENCE: Our Company has 150 years of rope making and alpine equipment experience at your fingertips. Our years of hard work have rendered products that you can trust on your child's next climbing adventure.
|Part Number:||718060009000_Assorted Colours|
|Item Weight:||0.31 pounds|
|Item Size:||5 x 2 x 2 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.4 x 1.6 x 1.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by EDELRID, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: handgrey-h3, ean: 0799666505546,
HANDGREY, about controlled restrictions and confinement. Each design project takes on a life of its own. This one in particular, was extremely demanding. The lines drawn were confined to the nature of its' intended function, so it took a very long ti...