The Stealth Shovel (formerly the Kicker Tool) is the most burly, powerful, and packable snow tool for shoveling and grooming. It PACKS SMALL, DIGS BIG. Born to satisfy the needs of professional skiers and snowboarders like Travis Rice and Tim Durtschi, who build backcountry kickers, the Stealth Shovel is also for pros and the pro in each of us who needs to sculpt the earth to pursue our adventures: Backyard terrain parkbuilders, snowmobilers, hunters, ice fishermen, driveway shovelers, sand sculpture builders, and truck and car drivers who venture into hostile terrain. The question is not what is the Stealth ShovelTM for, but why not bring it along on all your adventures? Built to last with aircraft quality aluminum alloy, the Stealth ShovelTM comes with a lifetime warranty* and features 56 inches of leverage for quick powerful shoveling and a serrated edge to level unwanted bumps and break up crud. At a mere 3.3 pounds, it doesn't weigh much more than a full water bottle and converts into a packable unit that fits into any backpack, trunk, or garage. Unlike the disposable plastic materials that currently define the snow shovel category, the Stealth Shovel offers premium quality craftsmanship and recyclable materials made to last a lifetime which helps keep plastic out of our landfills. Made in the USA. DMOS Collective is a proud supporter of 1% for the Planet, POW and the Forest Stewardship Council. The Stealth Shovel is more than a shovel. It's a tool that stimulates imaginations and empowers adventures.
Features & Highlights
- The Stealth Shovel (formerly the Kicker Tool) is the most burly, powerful, and packable snow tool for shoveling and grooming. It PACKS SMALL, DIGS BIG.
- TAKE THE STEALTH SHOVEL ANYWHERE. When it is time to move, the Stealth Shovel converts into a packable unit that fits into every backcountry, ski pack, stows in a trunk, suitcase, camper, or RV, and lashes onto the tunnel of every sled we tested. And at 3.3 pounds, it doesn't weigh much more than a full water bottle. How's that for stealthy?
- DURABLE MATERIALS, BUILT TO LAST DESIGN. At nearly twice the thickness of an avalanche shovel, this shovel won't give you grief.
- 56″ OF LEVERAGE FOR QUICK, POWERFUL SHOVELING. The Stealth Shovel quickly assembles into a powerful terrain-building tool; telescoping from 18″ into an indexed locking 56.5″ power shaft saves your back and builds faster for quick, powerful shoveling. Our shovels are made with 1.6 mm aircraft quality 6061 aluminum alloy, so you can guarantee this thing won't break under pressure.
- SUPERIOR SNOW SCULPTING. A serrated edge along the bottom lip of the Stealth ShovelTM levels unwanted bumps and breaks up crud. The precision-machined teeth are sharp enough to cut snow but not your pack. And with of 2.5 mm aircraft quality 6061 aluminum alloy. Build, pack and rake snow twice as fast with an oversized shovel head.
|Package Weight:||3.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.69 x 2.52 x 2.52 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by DMOS, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.